Organic Meatball Salad
1 lb organic grass fed ground beef
2 organic free range eggs
1/4 c organic chives chopped
1/3 c organic bread crumbs (fine)
1tsp organic garlic powder
1tsp organic onion powder
1tsp organic Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
Pinch of organic black pepper
2 bunches of organic greens washed and chopped (if you choose kale, message it well)
Organic balsamic vinegar
Avocado oil for frying meatballs
1. In a mixing bowl, use clean hands to mix beef, eggs, chives, bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper well.
2. Roll into 1 inch size balls.
3. In a cast iron or stainless steel skillet, add 2-3 TB of avocado oil. Turn the heat to medium and let the oil warm up.
4. Place chopped greens in individual bowls and sprinkle with balsamic vinegar. Use your preference for amount.
5. Fry the meatballs in the oil, flipping them every 2-3 minutes to prevent burning. Cook until the outside is crispy golden brown and centers are cooked through.
6. Place hot meatballs on the greens and ENJOY!