This recipe is a take on cinnamon bread. If you've made that before than you can just switch the butter, cinnamon, and sugar for melted chocolate (I handmade my own chocolate).
Chocolate Bread Recipe
Here is the recipe I like to use:
1 C warm water
2 1/4 tsp yeast
1TB raw sugar, honey, or maple syrup
2 tsp sea salt or Himalayan salt
2 TB melted salted butter (organic grass fed is best)
3 C organic flour
1. Mix yeast, sugar, and warm water and let sit for 5-10minutes or until bubbling.
2. In a large bowl, add yeast mixture to salt, butter, and half the flour. Mix thoroughly.
3. Slowly add the rest of the flour until dough is slightly tacky but doesn't stick to your hands. You will want to knead the dough for 6 minutes.
4. Butter a different bowl and turn the dough in it to coat it. Place a loose cover over it and a towel. Let rise 1-2 hours or until doubled in size.
5. Preheat oven to 425*. Punch down dough, cut in half, and roll into a circle. Brush the dough with chocolate (recipe below), roll up the dough, and tuck the ends under to seal the chocolate in. Bake in a buttered dish for 25 mins or until golden brown and sounds hollow when you tap it.
Let cool 15 minutes before slicing.
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup organic raw coconut oil
2 TB maple syrup or honey
Melt gently over medium low heat stirring constantly.