Organic Anything Goes Veggie Soup
Pretty much any veggies you want. In this picture I used these (Remember to buy locally grown organic whenever possible).
4 chopped up tomatoes
2 chopped up potatoes
1 chopped up red carrot
A bunch of green beans
6 stalks of chopped up celery
A ton of fresh spinach
1/3 cup chopped cilantro
1 whole onion chopped
4 cloves of chopped garlic
1 TB organic cumin
1 TB or more sea salt
1/2 tsp organic crushed red peppers
1 TB organic flour + 1/4 C water
*You can use a homemade meat stock or bone broth, but stay away from store bought stocks and broths. Even the organic ones are full of MSG and other harmful additives.
1. Place all the veggies and spices in a large pot.
2. Fill the pot with water just above the veggies BEFORE you add the spinach. The spinach will shrink considerably while cooking. Then add the spinach.
3. Cook over medium heat with a lid and bring to a boil. Stir often.
4. Reduce heat and let simmer until potatoes and carrots are tender.
5. Dissolve the 1 TB flour in 1/4 C water. Then add to soup to thicken it.
6. Remove from heat and serve with your favorite organic cheese and organic tortilla chips (remember to check your labels to make sure there aren't any harmful ingredients).