Clean Sugar Cookies
Kids love cookies! My husband loves cookies! I love cookies! So here is another family favorite recipe: Sugar Cookies, and toxin free too!
1 1/2 cups organic sugar
1 cup melted organic butter
2 3/4 cups organic white flour
4 tsp aluminum free baking powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Stir sugar, butter, and eggs in large bowl
3. Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt
4. Shape dough into balls or spoon onto the pan
5. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and crack on top. Cool on off the pan.